Coldfire microprocessor card with Ethernet and TCP/IP.
This general purpose micro controller card is build around the Freescale
- Dimension: 132 mm x 65 mm multi layer print.
- Single power supply: 5V, 400mA.
- ROM: 8 Mbyte Flash EPROM.
- RAM: 8 Mbyte SDRAM on board.
- Ethernet: 10/100 base T UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) RJ45 connector.
- 2 buffered serial ports one with DB9 and one with 10 pin flat cable connector.
- 1 unbuffered serial ports.
- 1 SPI interface.
- 4 hardware counters/timers.
- 16 data + 15 address expansion bus.
- 20 lines parallel I/O.
- Watch dog and power supply control.
- Real time clock.
- EMC compliant for home, industrial and heavy industrial environments.
- Real time multitasking operating system with interrupts and events processing.
- On board full 32 bit Forth compiler and assembler.
- Object oriented programming support.
- Accepts compiled C-code.
- TCP/IP stack with fixed or automatic IP-address configuration (DHCP)
and name registration (WINS).
- Telnet, FTP and Mail sessions are predefined and easy to use.
- SNMP network management agent.
- Build in algorithms for signal processing (FFT, filters, debouncing,
Floating point library.
- The more than 800 on board procedures are fully documented including one
or more examples.