Coldfire microprocessor card with Ethernet and TCP/IP.
This general purpose micro controller card is build around the Freescale
- Dimension: 100 mm x 70 mm multi layer print.
- Extension print: 30 mm x 70 mm for easy mounting in din rail cases.
- Single power supply: 3.3V, 800mA.
- An ARM processor controls the low speed devices.
2 x SD card interface
touch screen control
- ROM: no rom, the SD card contains all boot, cyclone, system and application software.
- RAM: 128 Mbyte DDRAM on board + 8 Mbyte video SDRAM.
- FPGA: cyclone III connected with an separate 32 bit bus with the controller.
- Ethernet: 2 x 10/100 base T with auto MDX, RJ45 connector on extension print.
- 1 full speed USB port on extension print.
- 4 unbuffered serial ports.
- 1 SPI interface.
- 140 lines parallel I/O.
- Video controller for 3,5" display with touch screen is a module in the cyclone.
- Watch dog and power supply control.
- EMC compliant for home, industrial and heavy industrial environments.
- Real time multitasking operating system with interrupts and events processing.
- On board full 32 bit Forth compiler and assembler.
- Object oriented programming support.
- file system
- Accepts compiled C-code.
- TCP/IP stack with fixed or automatic IP-address configuration (DHCP)
and name registration (WINS).
- Telnet, FTP and Mail sessions are predefined and easy to use.
- SNMP network management agent.
- Build in algorithms for signal processing (FFT, filters, debouncing,
Floating point library.
- The more than 1000 on board procedures are fully documented including one
or more examples.