Digital Pulse Generator: a 4 channel programmable pulse stimulator.
Benefits of DPG 14
- Leading technology
- Complex pulse patterns:
Single and bipolar pulse generation
Missing pulse, extra pulse generation
Internal or external pulse gating and/or synchronization
- No buttons for:
21 CFR part 11 compliant
Compatible with user access
- Ease of use
- Graphical touch screen
- Connection to the world via Ethernet and TCP/IP (Internet)
- Compactness and standard dimensions for 19" racks
- Current applications : isolated organ baths in cardiovascular and gastro-intestinal research
Possible pulse forms for P1, P2 and/or P3
- TTL outputs for master clock and pulses
- TTL inputs for external master clock and external gate
- CAN-BUS for the control of Anerma stimulators
- Graphical display with touch screen
- Serial port and Ethernet TCP/IP connections
- 85 to 260V power supply
- A compact half width 19" rack cassette
- Available in a desk top case
Shifted and extra pulse generation
- Graphical interface with touch screen. Configurable user, owner and administrator profiles lets you select who is able to change which settings. The owner and administrator must enter a password before they can change privileged settings.
- 3 independed mono phasic or biphasic pulse generators
- High resolution: master clock, pulse delay and width ranges from 10 Ás to 1 hour with a resolution of 1 Ás
- Master clock input and output for synchronization or triggering of external devices
- Serial port and Network interface (Ethernet TCP/IP) with menu driven configuration.
- Settings (.txt) and graphic screens (.bmp) can be saved on a network FTP server, so it is easy to generate a report.
- Build-in http server. Surf to the unit to see settings and status.
- No special software on PC is required. You can use standard software, Hyper terminal, Telnet and Netscape or Explorer.
- Burst generation
- The pulse inhibition and pulse enable counter, inhibits or generates a pulse every n master clocks.
- Usable with Anerma or different second source pulse amplifiers.
- as a pulse generator in isolated organ baths in cardiovascular and gastro-intestinal research
This is a customer specific design for Janssen Pharmaceutica.
A redesigned is available at .www.wpiinc.be